The Beez Foundation is a nonprofit, charitable organization which raises money and public awareness to cure brain cancer thru research, public awareness and related support activities for pediatric cancer treatment. The Beez Foundation has to-date donated $250,000.00 to various organizations like Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Cancer Institute of New Jersey, Duke University, Ronald McDonald House and many other research and patient-service facilities.
It's time to start thinking about Year-end Donations...
As we come to the end of another year, all of us at the Beez Foundation look back with thanks for all the blessings that we have received.
We wish to take this opportunity to thank all those who believe in our mission - to fightbrain cancer in kids.
It was with your help that we have:
• Given away over $250,000 to Pediatric Brain Cancer Initial Phase Research, Patient Services and Education.
• Been blessed that 2 of our Research Projects are currently in clinical trials
• Met and educated thousands of people on brain cancer in kids.
• Sent many kids with brain cancer to sleep away camp.
We are truly grateful.
Unfortunately, even with these remarkable successes, we need to continue the fight against this terrible killer of children.
So during this season of giving please consider making a tax deductible year-end gift to The Beez Foundation by:
• Online by clicking here and choosing one or a combination of donation amounts.
• Dropping a check in the mail to our address
26H Worlds Fair Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
If you would like to donate in someone else's name - the greatest gift of all - please include a note with your payment. If you include your reason for making a donation in their name; Holiday, Anniversary, In Memory of, a Birthday, or just because, we will prepare a letter of donation and mail it to the person you are honoring.
However you choose to donate, you will receive a tax deduction letter in the mail from us.
The Beez Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
Requests For Grant Proposals are now open
The Beez Foundation is now accepting Requests For Proposals for the 2015 Grant awards. RFPs must be received by The Beez Foundation by January 05, 2015, 5:00pm EST
Grants are provided for:
• Brain cancer research projects or studies that are designed to advance the treatment, cure, outcome, and etiology of pediatric brain cancer. The Foundation's particular interest is in the initial funding of projects that are likely to generate data that can be used in larger scale projects or studies. International applicants will also be considered for funding.
• Patient services that are focused on making the lives of children with cancer and their families a little easier, with emphasis on pediatric brain cancer related requests. Preference is given to organizations in areas where the funds were raised, predominantly in the Mid-Atlantic region.
• Educational tools that will raise the awareness of brain cancer and increase knowledge of patient treatment or options. Preference is given to organizations in areas where the funds were raised, predominantly in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The Foundation accepts for review all grant applications submitted by an accredited researcher, medical facility, research institution, or patient service program that specifically addresses pediatric brain cancer issues, research, public education or patient services.
No grant money for salaries will be considered.
Thank you for coming to The Beez Foundation Rubber Duck Race. Here are the winning numbers:
Grand Prize: $1,000 American Express Gift Card - #1075
1st Prize: Bose Wave® Music System III, value $499.95 - #4622
2nd Prize: $250 American Express Gift Card - #1608
Thanks to everyone who participated by either adopting a duck, volunteering or attending this year's Festival.
Official Music Video from the 2013 Race
Featuring New Brunswick's own Buzzard Wagon. Click here to see the entire lineup of bands for this year's Raritan River Festival, featuring The Beez Foundation's Rubber Duck Race.
2012 Rubber Duck Race Photos!
Click here for info about The Raritan River Festival